The Jagla family of pharmacists in Wuppertal has been producing exquisite bitter herbs with 35% vol for decades and has been passing on the well-kept recipes from generation to generation. Dr. Christina Jagla is a pharmacist by nature and is now the managing director of Dr. Jaglas deals with manufacturing, further development and sales. It ensures that you can also enjoy these special herb bitters outside the Bergisches Land.
Every good meal needs a recipe.
We use a centuries old one.
Jaglas have been producing traditional formulas in their pharmacy for decades and are constantly developing them further.
The German Pharmacopoeia, old compendia and traditional herbalism serve as a guide.
Through the further development to the brand Dr. Jaglas can now find these specialties outside
of the Bergisches Land in delicatessens, selected shops and fine dining.
What is special about Dr. Jaglas?
• Development and production in our own pharmacy
• High quality standards for the purity and content of macerated herbs
• Without artificial colors / preservatives / flavors, without sugar color
• Carefully selected bitter herbs, roots and berries (such as centaury, citron & maca roots)
that are more familiar from medicine than from food.
• High quality herbs such as ginseng, saffron and nutmeg
• Powerful balanced, lovely start with a long finish
• Elixirs taste like teaspoons after eating, pure (e.g. with ice cubes as a digestif or aperitif)
as well as the basis of drinks with tonic and lime, for example.
• Powerful balanced sweet start with a long finish
Look forward to a 15% discount on the entire range with the
Coupon code: geniesserundfeinschmecker
Simply enter it in the "Voucher" field of the shopping cart in the online shop.
Inquiries from restaurants or retailers are happy to include “geniesserundfeinschmecker”
to Dr. Christina Jagla / email@example.com / +49 (0) 30 469 955 60